Jump Program-Next Level Training Lacrosse · Female High School
- Team Fees
- Regular 0.0 per team
- Individual Fees
- Regular 1800.0
- Payment Plans Available
The Jump Program has been designed to specifically maximize each player's individual growth as an athlete so that the transition to college is seamless. Our program will provide an intense lacrosse development from top to bottom to make you the complete player. We will integrate speed, agility, strength & conditioning training that is specific to the needs of each athlete.
- Elite training in a small group environment to maximize skill development for each player.
- Physical preparation for a smooth transition to the college level: Strength Training and Injury Prevention
- Non-Traditional Conditioning Methods: Learn Muay Thai Kickboxing-great for hand eye coordination and cardiovascular conditioning
- Mental preparation
- Confidence training by Brave Enterprises specifically designed for young women and taught by elite college and World Champion player Crista Samaras (Princeton 99)
- Weekly Blog Topics
- Video Demonstrations for lifting techniques, speed/agility etc.
- Implementation of incoming college programs for individuals
HOW IT WORKS
- Physical Training: Programming created for each season. (6-8 week detailed programs) and 1-2 in person sessions per month until summer when training increases to 2 x per week integrated into practices.
- Lacrosse Training: 35 sessions spread throughout each season with a buildup for summer 2017
- BYB (confidence) Training: Quarterly
PA: Germantown Academy, Plymouth Whitemarsh, Maple Zone
NJ: Stuart Country Day School
- Physical training packets created monthly for all players along
- 1-2 session per month until summer when training will increase to 2x per week
- 35 Lacrosse training sessions spread throughout each season with a heavier build up to the summer 2017
- Access to small sided & larger scaled tournaments throughout the year (may have additional costs depending on tourney)
- Summer 2017 pick up games
- BYB (Confidence) Training: Quarterly
LOCATIONS: Princeton & Philadelphia (GA, Maple Zone, Plymouth Whitemarsh)
JUMP START your college career!